I got you a 4-piece.
you'd have eaten a six.
(You insisted I make you more).
You know who SpongeBob is
(you know we race the PattyWagon).
This is 2.
All of our questions have
three answers:
What would you like for dinner?
Chicken nuggets.
What do you want to watch?
Daniel Tiger
Would you like to (go to sleep?) (have a snack?) (play with this?)
No.
(These are all interchangeable).
This is 2.
Tears are quieted with
Batman.
Judas Priest.
AC/DC.
(my little rocker. I blame your father).
This is 2.
We've read "Chicka Chicka" 8 times today.
in a row.
And "Cookie's Week,"
and you always insist on slapping Thursday's page.
This is 2.
Bedtime must have
Batman.
Daniel Tiger
(always both names ...)
Always "one more story."
No seriously, this is the last story.
OK, pick out just one more.
No, I'm not going to reach "Chicka Chicka" again.
("Re! Gain!")
This is 2.
"A told B ... and B told C..."
No comments:
Post a Comment